MPN Poker Tour Tallinn 19 – 22 October 2017
The last MPN Poker Tour festival of 2017 will take place in Tallinn, Estonia from 19 – 22 October at Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel & Olympic Park casino and offers players a €150,000 guaranteed Main Event for a buy in of €550.
Main event packages are available online now costing €1,500. You can qualify online satellites with buy-ins as low as €1. Alternatively, buy in directly through the poker client – look for the holding lobby in the ‘Live Events’ tab. Packages can be purchased using either cash or loyalty points.
Packages include four nights in the Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel for you and a guest including breakfast. You’ll check in on October 19th and check out on the morning of October 23rd. The casino is located within the hotel and right in the centre of Tallinn itself.
You can buy also a seat only in the Main Event for €550 through the poker client or qualify via the seat only satellites.
Below you will find the satellite structure
Each package is valued at €1,500 and includes:
- Entry into the €550 Main Event*
- Entry into the €110 Side Event**
- Accommodation for four nights at the Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel for you and a guest including breakfast
- A Players Welcome Party where you can meet the other players and the MPN staff
- €300 towards your travel and expenses
* Players will have a choice of starting day; Day 1A October 19th or Day 1B October 20th.
** You may transfer your side event ticket to a guest if you wish. If you do not transfer your side event ticket but are unable to play because you’re still playing the main event, we’ll refund the buy in to your OlyBet account. Otherwise, the side event entry is not refundable or exchangeable.
MPN Poker Tour Tallinn 2017 Schedule
More info: mpnpokertour.com
Good luck at the tournaments!