The fourth MPN Poker Tour stop of 2018 will see us joining forces with the Battle of Malta to offer an amazing chance to play in the €1 MILLION guaranteed main event and visit the beautiful island of Malta nestled in the Mediterranean sea from 26th – 31st October.
You can qualify online at OlyBet Poker as low as 55 cents
Packages for the MPNPT @ Battle of Malta are available to be won or purchased, and each package is valued at €1,500 and includes:
- Entry into the €1,000,000 guaranteed Battle of Malta €550 buy-in Main Event.
- Entry into the €150 “MPNPT Battle” Side Event on Monday 29th October.
- Accommodation for 5 nights at the 4 star Holiday Inn Express (or similar) for you and a guest including breakfast. Check-in 26th October, check-out 31st October.
- A Players Welcome Party where you can meet the other players and the MPN staff on Friday 26th October @ Casino Malta by Olympic Casino.
- VIP area in the main Battle of Malta party on Sunday 28th October with a limited free bar.
- Access to all other Battle of Malta player parties.
- Free dinner for all players sat in playing in the Main Event.
- MPNPT @ Battle of Malta last longer with 3 x €1,500 MPNPT packages on offer to the three players who last longest in the Battle of Malta main event (OlyBet qualifiers included).
- VIP chill out room next to the main tournament hall open 27th Oct – 31st October (OlyBet qualifiers included).
- €200 towards your travel and expenses (will be credited to your OlyBet account after your confirm by e-mail)
Upgrade to the Intercontinental Hotel for €300 is available to package winners who would like to upgrade from the Holiday Inn Express. After winning a package you can upgrade your hotel by joining the special holding lobby in the poker software. Please email email@example.com with your alias confirming you would like the upgrade.
Packages can be purchased using either cash or loyalty points. If you have bought into the tournament directly through the poker client, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your details after registering.
See also our Flush Royale campaign - Hit a Royal Flush, win a €1,500 MPNPT package!
About Battle of Malta
The inaugural Battle of Malta took place in 2012 had a single main event with a guarantee of €150,000. It attracted 347 players. Over the years, the main event has grown into the largest standalone tournament in Europe. The Battle of Malta – awarded “Best Low Buy-in Tournament in Europe” in 2015. The guarantee had been raised up to €500,000 and will reach €1,000,000 for the first time in 2018.
Nadav Lipszyc, a farmer from Israel, won the main event last year and cashed for €200,000 after beating out more than 2,000 entries.