Qualify to the Battle of Malta - €1 Million GTD!
The fourth MPN Poker Tour stop of 2018 will see us joining forces with the Battle of Malta to offer an amazing chance to play in the €1 MILLION guaranteed main event and visit the beautiful island of Malta nestled in the Mediterranean sea from 26th – 31st October.
You can qualify online at OlyBet Poker as low as 55 cents
OlyBet (Platinum Sponsor) packages for the MPNPT @ Battle of Malta are available to be won or purchased, and each package is valued at €1,800 and includes:
- Entry into the €1,000,000 guaranteed Battle of Malta €550 buy-in Main Event.
- Entry into the €150 “MPNPT Battle” Side Event on Monday 29th October.
- Accommodation for 5 nights at the 5 star Intercontinental Hotel or the new H Hotel for you and a guest including breakfast. Check-in 26th October, check-out 31st October.
- A Players Welcome Party where you can meet the other players and the MPN staff on Friday 26th October @ Casino Malta by Olympic Casino.
- VIP area in the main Battle of Malta party on Sunday 28th October with a limited free bar.
- Access to all other Battle of Malta player parties.
- Free dinner for all players sat in playing in the Main Event.
- MPNPT @ Battle of Malta last longer with 3 x €1,500 MPNPT packages on offer to the three players (MPN Platinum Sponsors qualfiers) who last longest in the Battle of Malta main event (OlyBet qualifiers included).
- Last Longest prize amongst only OlyBet players – the winner will get OlyBet Kings of Tallinn 2019 Main Event ticket
- Bubble Guarantee prize – OlyBet Kings of Tallinn 2019 Main Event ticket, only for OlyBet players
- VIP chill out room next to the main tournament hall open 27th Oct – 30th October (OlyBet qualifiers included).
- €200 towards your travel and expenses (will be credited to your OlyBet account after your confirm by e-mail)
Packages can be purchased using either cash or loyalty points. If you have bought into the tournament directly through the poker client, please contact email@example.com to provide your details after registering.
See also our Flush Royale campaign - Hit a Royal Flush, win a Battle of Malta package!
About Battle of Malta
The inaugural Battle of Malta took place in 2012 had a single main event with a guarantee of €150,000. It attracted 347 players. Over the years, the main event has grown into the largest standalone tournament in Europe. The Battle of Malta – awarded “Best Low Buy-in Tournament in Europe” in 2015. The guarantee had been raised up to €500,000 and will reach €1,000,000 for the first time in 2018.
Nadav Lipszyc, a farmer from Israel, won the main event last year and cashed for €200,000 after beating out more than 2,000 entries.